Law & Military Discount ⊗ Terms and Conditions
Shipping & Returns
- STORE HOURS
Our website is open for ordering 24/7/365. Our retail store hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday & Sunday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, MST.
Diamondback Police Supply, Inc. accepts the following payment options:
- American Express
- Money Order (must clear before shipping)
- Cashiers Check (must clear before shipping)
ALL Orders must be PREPAID in full. We DO NOT ship C.O.D.
- Warning! Refunds on Suppressors will ONLY be given if you are denied by the ATF. A 20% restocking fee will be applied.
All orders received before 1p.m. MST are shipped by the next business day provided the item(s) are in stock. Any item that cannot be shipped within three days is considered out of stock. We ship Monday through Friday. Orders received on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
- Firearms, Suppressors and other items that can not be drop shipped will incur a additional shipping fee if not picked up at our physical location.
- We do not ship to P. O. Boxes. ALL shipments require a Street Address.
Rush orders will be given priority.
Orders may be drop shipped out of several warehouses around the country. We will drop ship out of the closest warehouse to your location to insure the quickest transit time.
Orders will be shipped via UPS. Some drop shipments and small orders may be shipped via FedEx, USPS, or other carrier. Tracking numbers will be provided on most orders. Tracking numbers are not available on some drop shipments.
All orders receive email confirmation of shipment and are updated on the Order Status page.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to know the regulations of the state, county, and city they reside in.
We are not currently shipping firearms to the state of California.
WE DO NOT EXPORT
Ground shipping is guaranteed to be delivered within 14 days. Shipments normally arrive within five days, but can take up to 14 days on occasion. We reserve the right to use any reputable shipping provider for these orders. Shipping prices listed online are not applicable on some oversize items. In these cases actual shipping costs, via the lowest priced carrier, will be charged.
SMALL ORDER FEE
Some orders under $50.00 may be subject to an $8.00 handling fee. The handling fee will only be charged if the order is being drop shipped and the warehouse requires a drop shipment fee. This fee will be automatically added when your card is processed.
OUT OF STOCKS
We try our best to have everything in our online catalog available at all times, however we do run out of some items from time to time. If an item you order is out of stock, you will be notified within one business day of your order. Items are considered out of stock if they cannot ship within three days.
We may have other equivalent products available that are not listed on the website due to continually changing product lines. You may call or email with your inquiry and we will do our best to help you find what you need.
WE DO NOT BACKORDER
Once you submit your order to Our OnLine Store and it has been processed and shipped we cannot change or cancel the order. Please make sure you want the item(s) before you submit the order. Any changes or cancellations after shipment will be subject to our return policy.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
All returns require a Return Authorization (RA) number. Please contact Diamondback Police Supply via phone (855-304-4730) or email ([email protected]) to request a RA number. Product returned without a valid RA number will not be accepted.
Returns or Exchanges must be arranged within 10 days of receipt.
Returned product must be in original packaging and original condition to receive return credit.
All returns and exchanges are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
No returns on electrical items (including flashlights), chemicals, or closeout products.
When returning product we recommend the use of an insured and trackable shipper such as UPS or FedEX. Diamondback does not refund shipping costs or cover return shipping. We will not accept COD or damaged packages.
Returns must be sent to: Diamondback Police Supply, Co., Inc..
ATTN: RETURNS RA #
170 S. Kolb Road
Tucson, AZ. 85710
Damaged packages should be reported to the carrier.
Defective items are not warranted by Diamondback Police Supply. Contact the appropriate manufacturer and follow their guidelines for returning defective merchandise.
REFUSALS and NON-DELIVERABLE SHIPMENTS
A 25% restocking fee will be charged on all refused or non-deliverable shipments. Additional shipping charges for refused or non-deliverable shipments may be charged in addition to the restocking fee. The remaining balance will be refunded to the purchasers credit card and the order canceled.
Some states do not allow mail order shipments of certain items. For example, we can not ship hi-cap magazines to California and some other locations. If it is illegal for you to order certain items in your area, please do not order these items.
It is your responsibility to know and abide by your state laws.
PROOF OF AGE
As mandated by federal law (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives), we can only sell handgun ammunition and components to persons 21 years and older. To avoid any potential problems, we have elected to adopt this age requirement for ALL ammunition and component purchases regardless of caliber or gauge.
You must have proof of age on file with us before we will ship these items. If you are ordering for the first time, a copy of your state issued drivers license, showing your date of birth, is required before the order will be shipped. A copy of your license will be kept on file for future orders. Your license may be sent to us either via email ([email protected]) or fax (520-886-8314).
This website and its contents are the sole property of Diamondback Police Supply Co., Inc., and its respective licensees. Any unauthorized use or modification of any text, image, code, or content is strictly prohibited. Any use of content from Dbackpolice.com requires prior written consent from Diamondback Police Supply Co., Inc. Diamondback Police Supply Co., Inc will enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law
Diamondback Police Supply Co, Inc. is not responsible for any typographical errors, pricing errors, omissions, inclusions, or any other errors on this web site. We do our best to not make mistakes. If you find one, please let us know. We reserve the right to change the website at any time.
back to the top
Firearms Transfer Procedure
All Weapons Transfers MUST Come From A FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSE Holder!
- Diamondback will gladly assist our customers in transferring firearms to or from Licensed Dealers, Manufacturers, and Importers… NOT from UNLICENSED Companies or Individuals
- The fee for providing this service is $40.00 per weapon per transfer ($100.00 for class 3 transfers)
- If we receive a weapon with NO advance notice of the transfer an additional $15.00 will be charged per weapon per transfer.
- Diamondback MUST have a copy of the FFL holder’s license on file prior to the transfer taking place. If we DO NOT have a copy on file, a copy may be faxed to (520) 886-8314 or emailed to [email protected] This copy or attachment must include the FFL holder’s contact name and phone number.Your name, phone number AND the make, model, and serial number of the gun(s) MUST be included in any correspondence that you send.
- Upon receipt of the firearm by Diamondback, you will be notified and will be required to come to the store to complete all necessary paperwork, including Federal Form 4473
- If you are unable to receive the firearm for any reason, including, but not limited to being denied by NICS on the Federal Form 4473, you are still responsible for all transfer fees and all expenses to ship the firearm back to the original FFL holder. You have thirty (30) days from the time you are notified that you cannot receive the firearm to make arrangements to ship the firearm back or the firearm becomes property of Diamondback Police Supply Co., Inc. and all monies paid by you will be forfeit.
- Any exceptions to the above agreements must be made in advance and may be subject to additional fees.
- Diamondback will not be held liable for the condition of the weapon. Any warranties are solely between the purchaser and the seller.
- Diamondback has the right to cancel any transaction, any time, for any reason.
back to the top
Discount for Military/Law Enforcement
Diamondback Police Supply Co. wishes to thank the men and women of our military and law enforcement community for their dedication and service to our country. In recognition of this service, Diamondback gives both active and retired military and law enforcement personnel a 5% discount on the purchase of all of our products, including guns and ammunition.
Exceptions to this discount offer are: Glock, FN, and Sig Sauer Law Enforcement Firearms, Body Armor, Sale Items, and Consignment Firearms.
Military and Law Enforcement customers are considered to be: Military Personnel, National Guard Personnel, Military Reserve Personnel, Sworn Law Enforcement Officers (State, County, and City), Federal Law Enforcement Officers, Corrections Officers (including Parole & Probation), TSA Employees., Fire Fighters (including Fire EMT’s & Paramedics), District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys.
Contact us here at our contact form or via phone (520) 886-8338 on how to get your discount today.
back to the top
Terms and Conditions
- There are absolutely NO RETURNS on loaded ammunition, powder, or primers. This is due to liability and insurance issues beyond our control. Please make sure you are buying exactly what you need. If you have any questions at all, check with one of our trained staff.
Effective with all firearms sales after February 7th, 2005 federal and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (BATFE) rules and regulations for the control and monitoring of firearms and transactions are extensive. Effective with all firearms sold after January 10th, 2005, we will charge a $15.00 fee on all firearms returned. This is to cover our cost for re-processing and re-logging under these new BATF regulations. Only UNFIRED, new in the box firearms may be returned. All manuals, warranty cards, locks, chokes etc. must be in the box with the firearm. All other return policies apply to returned firearms.
We follow all Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (BATFE) rules and regulations for the sale and transfer of firearms. The purchaser of the firearm(s) must be present to fill out all paperwork. If the purchaser does not reside within a reasonable driving distance of our location we will transfer the firearm(s) to a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder closer to their residence per BATFE regulations. Firearm(s), shipping costs, and transfer fees must be paid in full before the transfer takes place. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to notify us of whom the receiving FFL holder is, both this shop and the receiving FFL holder involved must be notified, and FFL’s must be exchanged before the firearm(s) is transferred. The purchaser is responsible for any fees the receiving FFL holder requests and the BATFE form 4473 must be filled out when the firearm(s) is picked up at the receiving FFL holder. When transferring a firearm the receiving FFL holder is required to follow the regulations for the state the purchaser resides in. If we are aware that your state does not allow the sale of the gun you want, we WILL NOT ship it to you.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to know the regulations of the state, county, and city they reside in. We are not currently shipping firearms to the state of California.
All firearms sales conducted through our website are final. If there is any problem with a firearm transferred to us from another FFL holder reparations are the responsibilities of the original FFL holder not this shop.
Conversely when we do accept transfers from other FFL holders, all the above regulations apply.
Warning! Refunds on Suppressors will ONLY be given if you are denied by the ATF. A 20% restocking fee will be applied.
back to the top